1. Farting lowers blood pressure!\
Thank god! At the police department, there was a can of aerosol that someone had taped on a label that read “Stonesol.” Hey, it wasn’t all my fault, there was a family legacy involved.
2. Stress hinders your memory.
This is so true! I got my first query rejection today, and I could hardly string a legible sentence together between my fear of my voice never being heard and my obsession with finding an agent.
3. The top 10 most paused movies.
Seriously, I write Sci-Fi, how do I stumble upon these things? HOW?
4. Lucille Ball was responsible for seeing that Star Trek (TOS) got rolling. Yay! This one made my heart happy!
5. There is a planet that might be inhabitable, but it would be hell! This particular planet is tidally locked, meaning one side always faces the sun. A small ring along the cold side away from the sun and the hot side toward the sun might be inhabitable. To top it off, the star in the system would make the sky dark and the planets black (if there are planets).