Literature Reviewers needed at Tibetan Lemonade–Get access to great stories before anyone else!
Get involved in the publishing process, grow your writing skills, and expand your audience.
We are looking for talented writers with a passion for reading.
Here at Tibetan Lemon, we’ve been experiencing some growing pains, which is fantastic. Yesterday was the website’s one year anniversary. When I started, I wanted to create a platform that would allow me to pursue my reading and writing passions, and the endeavor has been a fantastic success. Through these bookish pages, I have been able to explore not only my own writing, but also that of other talented authors.
Recently, I have been looking to expand into new projects and territories. One such project was to begin the reading and writing podcast, Read.Write.Repeat, with independent bookstore owner and book reviewer Kaisha Khalifeh. Kaisha’s passion for books has graced our pages many times, in the form of book reviews.
Kaisha performs advanced readings for all manner of traditionally published books. I would like to expand on that and offer advanced reviews for independent authors as well. Dennis Gaede joined the website this July and is performing advanced reviews for young adult speculative fiction novels. His slots are filling incredibly fast, and it is clear that we need more reviewers to keep up with demands and provide review opportunities outside of his preferences.
The benefits of being a regular contributor are numerous:
- The books you review are provided, free of charge, from the authors.
- Exposure to a wider audience. Reviewing at Tibetan Lemon is an excellent way to attract new followers to your own writing platform and social media.
- An inside look at the publishing process.
- The opportunity to participate in the life of a new book.
- You decide your contribution level and time commitment. Contribute as often as you would like.
- Discover great new authors and stories.
- Make lasting connections in the writing community.
- Ability to think critically and provide an honest and articulate review.
- An engaging voice.